I feel like my heart is stuck in bumper to bumper traffic, I'm under pressure 'cause I can't have you the way that I want; let's just go back to the way it was...

Blog de Carla Creado el 18 de Abril del 2012

27 de mayo de 2013

I'm not a Girl... Not yet a Woman.

I used to think I had the answers to everything, but now I know that life doesn't always go my way, feels like I'm caught in the middle, that's when I realize...

There is no need to protect me, It's time that I learn to face up to this on my own, I've seen so much more than you know now, so don't tell me to shut my eyes...
But if you look at me closely, you will see it in my eyes, this girl will always find her way...


I'm not a girl, don't tell me what to believe... Not yet a woman... I'm just trying to find the woman in me... All I need is time... A moment that is mine while I'm in between